Frequently Asked Questions About Who We Are
Who are we?
- Banesco Insurance Brokers, (BIB) is an insurance brokerage company based in South Florida.
- BIB was acquired by International Financial Group in late 2012 to expand its services and meet the insurance needs of its customers, with properties or insurable interests in the United States.
- Banesco Insurance Brokers is an authorized agency transacting insurance business in Florida under the License # L029708 which is approved and regulated by Florida Department of Financial Services.
- Our main office is located in the City of Doral, Florida: 10201 NW 58th St., Suite 302 Doral, Florida 33178 USA.
What is an insurance broker?
- A brokerage firm is an independent company that works with insurance companies. It is an independent and impartial advisor who seeks the best possible relationship between insurance companies and their policyholders. It represents their clients in the purchase of insurance services, renewal and claim in the event of a claim.
- Banesco Insurance Brokers is a brokerage firm recognized for excellence in the quality of services who aims to meeting the needs of our customers, the organization and our marketing partners.
What are the advantages of acquiring a policy through Banesco Insurance Brokers (BIB)?
- Banesco Insurance Brokers is a Fund Insurance Brokerage composed of a successful experienced team of insurance agents with more than 10 years experience in the U.S market with diligence, dedication and great commitment. It seeks to provide the best options to protect the needs of our clients; both individual and corporate.
- Banesco Insurance Brokers, the secret of our success comes from our work, inspired by our values, and led us to be a recognized leader in the strength and charisma of its human resource: Responsibility, Quality, Reliability and Innovation.
Who are our affiliates for insurance services?
- To ensure continuous monitoring and the best placement of the risks of our customers, we have access to and have the support of the most recognized insurance companies, which allows us to offer the best options to protect the needs of our individual and corporate customers, specifically in the fields of automobile, general liability, property, construction, health, aviation, yachts and other special risks.
- Among the major insurance companies are: UPCIC, Lexington, Scottdale, Lloyds, Beazly, Chubb, ServiceInsurance, Geovera, Zurich, Progressive, Foremost and Infinity, Global, Aetna, BCBS, Humana, UnitedHealthcare and Coventry.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners
How can I consolidate my insurance policies through BIB?
- The insured can process a written change of agent form and appoint BIB as the insurance agent to handle all their policies.
- The request for the change of agent can be performed at any time, listing the policy date of the change information and effective. Depending on the branch or insurance company, you may need to use a specific form or format.
- BIB will help you and guide clients on how to make this request through email@example.com or call (954) 938-3510. Also you should send copies of your policies and coverage for review and to present our proposal.
FAQs About Our Services and Products
What products do we offer?
- Autos / Liability
- Commercial / Liability
- Property / Liability
- Life Insurance
- Individual Health (Local and International)
- Group Health
- Other Special Risks
What information is key to quote?
The necessary information to provide quote may vary depending the specific case. However, we will need essential data (name, phone and email) and in general the following information:
|Individual Health(local & international)||
What methods and conditions exist for payment of policies?
|Auto||Credit card (no Amex), full payment (discount applies) or 6 months additional fees, by check, bank transfer or resident to a local account.|
|Properties, Commercial, Construction, Yachts, Aviation and Other Special Risks||One payment by check, bank transfer or financing of initial 30% and 9 consecutive monthly installments|
|Flood||One payment by credit card, bank transfer or check.|
|Individual health (International)||Premium, Semester or year to pay by check, credit card or bank transfer.|
|Group and Individual Health (International)||Premium, Semester or year to pay by check, credit card or bank transfer.|
What to do in case of loss?
In case of loss, it is necessary to keep calm, take all necessary steps to prevent further losses and then notify the authorities. Here are some tips, and for more information Banesco Insurance Brokers will always be on hand to guide you:
|Auto||The policy holder should immediately call 911 and report the incident. Then call the insurance company and follow the prompts.|
|Individual and Group (local and international)||Your doctor or clinic will be responsible for reporting directly to the insurance company. If clinics are not affiliated with the network, the payment will be cash on delivery.|
|Properties, Commercial, Construction Yate, Aviation and Other Special Risks
||The insured must take the minimum steps necessary to prevent further losses for the visit an adjuster or insurance company. Also, provide written notice to BIB or the insurance company about what happened, at the earliest possible time.|
Factors influencing the cost of the policy?
Factors affecting the cost of an insurance policy may vary. However, these are the main ones:
|Auto||Drivers, addresses, prior policy, vehicle type ..|
|Health||Smokers have an automatic surcharge of 50% of the premium, age, residence address|
|Property and Commercial||Location, nature of the risk, year of construction, security systems, hurricane protection.|
|Yacht||Operators, yacht type and use, value, flag, marine and security measures hurricane season.|
|Aviation||Operators, airplane type and use, value, flag, base airport, geographic area, pilots.|
|Construction||Location, final value of construction, construction Type, history of the contractor.|
|Special Risks||Depending on the nature of risks.|
What is the currency exchange for compensation in case of an international incident?
The currency for the settlement of those claims that should be checked internationally will be in USD $. Refund claim payments will also be in USD $ with changing market or official exchange rate as applicable.